(Disclaimer: I received these products in exchange for my honest opinion. I was under no obligation to give a positive review. The facts shown below are from the Moms Meet Well Beginnings Guide. The opinions expressed here are 100% my own. My opinions do not reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or Walgreens.)
My youngest daughter is in diapers, and as her mom, I’m always looking for products that make diaper-time more pleasant and simple! Have you heard about the Well Beginnings product line? Learn a little bit more about them below:
• The entire Well BeginningsTM product line is exclusive to Walgreens, your friendly neighborhood drugstore known for its health and wellness expertise.
• Well BeginningsTM Size 4 Jumbo Diapers (31 count) offer a soft stretchable waist and side panels that wrap your baby in softness, offering leakage protection for day and night. The amazingly soft inner liner features natural botanicals, vitamin E, and aloe to soothe your baby’s bottom.
• These quality baby diapers are available in Newborn to Size 6 and are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
• Well BeginningsTM Newborn, Size 1 and Size 2 diapers have a wetness indicator feature and turn blue when wet.
• Well BeginningsTM is all made in the U.S.A. and is made up of high- quality products at a great value.
• The retail price for Well BeginningsTM Size 4 Jumbo Diapers (31 count) is $8.99.
First off, I’m not a HUGE fan of store-brand diapers. Though you may get them at a discounted rate, compared to big name brands, you simply get what you pay for. Unfortunately, I wasn’t expecting much from the Well Beginnings diapers. Although I was reluctant to try them, a big part of me wanted them to prove me wrong. Fingers, toes, arms, and legs crossed!!
After using them for a few days, they disappointed me. Compared to the name-brand diapers I previously used before this review opportunity, the Well Beginnings diapers sagged with that “baby bulge” after a few tinkles. Within two hours, I was having to change her diaper. With the other brand I had used, I could leave my baby daughter in them for at least 6 hours. She didn’t even soak through during the night before. With the Walgreens brand diapers, she did almost every night. I was heavily disappointed. The only thing that I even remotely liked about them was the stretchable waistline.
The Well Beginnings wipes were nice, and they cleaned her up nicely during the diaper change. They aren’t as thick as ones I’ve previously used (what I prefer), but I still like them. Here’s a little more information about these wipes, according to the Moms Meet Well Beginnings Guide:
-The inner layer is strong and thick to prevent tearing or stretching, keeping your hands clean.
-The wipes are hypoallergenic, alcohol-free, dermatologist-approved, and made in the U.S.A.
-The retail price for Well BeginningsTM Sensitive Wipes (72 count) is $2.39.
- Our baby wash, made right here in the U.S.A., is designed for use on your baby’s entire body. The rich lather effectively cleanses your baby’s hair and skin without the fear of tears.
- Unlike baby soaps, this baby wash cleans without drying because it’s 100% soap-free, dye-free and pH-balanced. In fact, it is milder than baby soap.
- The tear-free formula is clinically tested hypoallergenic and is dermatologist- and allergy-tested as well as paraben- and phthalate-free.
- The retail price for Well BeginningsTM Baby Wash is $2.99.
While baby wash is great to use for the obvious bath time reason, I used a bit of it as part of an exfoliant. I combined 1/4 cup of water, 1/4 cup of sugar, and a tsp of Well Beginnings baby wash. The exfoliant scrub wasn’t thick and pasty like most scrubs, but it works all the same. My skin felt soft and fragrant. Be sure to try it for yourself.
We have tried out the Pediatric Electrolyte solution in the past, and have loved it. Parents hate seeing their kids feel lethargic and dehydrated during sickness. The Well Beginnings Pediatric Electrolyte solution helps keep your childs’ body functioning properly.
So all in all, although I’m not fond of the Well Beginnings diapers, the wipes, baby wash and the Pediatric Electrolyte solution are great products, and when you can snag them on sale, it’s even better! Try them for yourself and draw your own conclusions of the Well Beginnings product line.