(Disclaimer: I received a product in exchange for my review. I was under no obligation to give a positive review. Any opinions shown here are 100% my own.)
I’m a mom of 4 young children, and am about to embark on the adventure with a new baby in less than 8 weeks. I’m constantly a busy bee with having multiple children, so having baby-friendly products that would help clarify my life a little bit eases my daily routines. I’m thankful to have had a chance to try out the Baby Björn travel crib. Read more about their travel crib below:
“Sleeping away from home with small children has never been easier! The Travel Crib Light is a portable folding bed that is easy to carry, set up and fold up. The soft mattress makes the travel crib a comfortable and snug place for your child to sleep on a trip. Suitable for children aged 0–3 years.” –BabyBjörn Website
The benefits that I love about the Baby Björn Travel Crib:
- It’s lightweight, so even after having the baby (c-section), I can still carry it – though I may have to wait a few weeks. It’s only 13 lbs (compared to 20 lbs from the other brands)!!
- It’s portable, so I can take it with me anywhere the baby and I go!
- It’s easy to set up – so easy that my kids could even set it up for me, when I need them to.
- The mattress is comfortable, soft, and thicker than other travel play-pens and cribs.
- The fabric they use is safe from allergens! According to the BabyBjörn website, “They have been tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Class I for baby products. This means that the textiles are free from health-hazardous substances and allergens.”
Be sure to check out my whole review on the YouTube video below:
WANT A CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF THESE AMAZING TRAVEL CRIBS FROM BABY BJÖRN?
Enter below for your chance to win. All entries are optional, but the more you do, the more chances you have at winning! Good luck!
We want to thank Baby Björn for sponsoring this giveaway.